Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wedding News: It's about time!

This past Thursday David Letterman finally got hitched to his long time girlfriend and mother of his five year old son, Regina Lasko. He announced the news on Monday and joked "the answer honestly is we wanted to make sure we had the prenup just right." I know this seems like "old" news, but it really makes me wonder why. If you didn't know, Letterman is 61. I know, I know, I know age is just a number, but damn. Well anyway, I wish them luck, although I'm sure if they can make it 23 years dating they can make it many more married. Which brings me to my question: How long did you date before you decided to tie the knot, or how long is too long? Oh and also, did you happen to see that episode of Letterman with Joaquin Phoenix?? I'm still laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment